Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

End of 2013

Now is 12.22am of the 2014. Yea, is a new year now...
2013, is a long year..until.i cnt rmb all the details of the year
we went to singapore to meet my aunt and uncle, we having fun there..that's great

And the coming up is i work with yan and at that time, i really happy--turely from the heart..bt i knw, we are the best friend xD

Sports day of smp, wow..that really memorable..having fun with the cempaka juniors, helping up, non-sleeping the whole night. That's really cool..because you are just in front of me, you know?you really made me feel my heart beat stronger, but i know you just treat me as a friend.

But who cares?I'm happy to be single now, thank god and i will be enjoyed to it until I'm really for the right man ^^

STPM!!!!ya, although i hate to study, hate to become a form 6 student, but i have to face it..this is my life. So, come on!!! I can make it xD

And now, at the end of the year..i wish 2014 is a good and great year.. I'm looking forward to it....
Wish myself all the BEST!!!
HERE IS THE SHOW!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment