Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 3, 2013

~1~
Feel like want to share something here but then i realize that there isn't anything that i can share,
is sad actually.
Life is so meaningless to me now
no aim, no mood, no impress

Really miss the days spent with those buddies, no matter where are you now, i just want to let u guys know that i really miss you so much.
School life, Taiwan trip, tuition time, events...
memorable~

~2~
Just found a couple in my school now, so sweet...
if i could brave enough to confess, but it just a stupid decision because the answer is so obvious
i hate feeling, it just like controlling your day.
i hate myself that i can't forget you
i hate myself that i always thinking of you where ever i'm
i just looks like a fool because you won't ever know that
every time i just pretend that i dun care
but in the heart i do care..so much

~3~
i just need a person who can listen to me now because i do have millions of words to express
unfortunately, there isn't such person
it just making me so emo day to day
damm, i really hate it ><

No comments:

Post a Comment